Sample invitation letter parent teacher conference/meeting. Teachers can use this letter template to invite parents
November 2, 2012
Re: Parent - Teacher Conferences November 24 – 26 2012
Kinder garten and Grade 1-6 students will receive their Report Cards and CAP reports on Monday, November 22. Nursery students do not receive report cards however they will receive their CAP reports on the same day. These reports are followed up with Parent Teacher Conferences for all grades.
Conferences are approximately 15 minutes in length – just enough time for you to ask more specific questions, raise any concerns and celebrate your child’s progress to date. Should there be a need for more discussion beyond the 15 minutes, another meeting can be scheduled.
Please complete the attached Parent-Teacher Conference from indicating your preferred dates and time for the conferences and return it by November 4. you will receive confirmation of your request on November 15. We will try our best to accomodate your preferences.
- Itinerant teachers will set up an appointment with you either before or after your scheduled conference(s) or at another convenient date and time
- Teachers who teach the same class will conference together.
- We ask that parents living apart, please consider organizing around one interview per child where possible. Your cooperation is appreciated.
- We do not offer child care during conference times. Please make alternate arrangements for your child during your conference times.
- Please take the time to visit our Scholastic Book Sale during conference times. Profits go directly towards the purchase of Library books.
- There are no classes on Friday November 26
To edit the file: Invitation Parent Teacher Conference Letter from Microsoft Word, you must have Microsoft Word installed on the computer. If you do not have the necessary software installed, you can download Microsoft Word Viewer free from the Microsoft website.